ACT! for Palm OS®
Instantly access every contact detail !
for Palm OS is the first-ever, complete Contact Management
system designed specifically for Palm OS handhelds. It is
an on-the-go version of ACT! that features an integrated
contact database, calendar, task list and sales tracking
tools and synchronises directly with many Palm OS devices.
Whether it is used as a sales tool, to help your sales teams
perform better, or as a contact database, ACT! for Palm delivers
all of the benefits of a powerful contact database. Alternatively
if you do not have ACT! 6.0 simply install ACT! Express supplied
with the product and start using ACT! for Palm immediately.
Five Key Reasons to purchase ACT! for Palm OS
Carry complete customer information
- Instantly access contact and activity information
- Stay on top of your schedule with ease
- Meet your sales goals with confidence
- Complete integration with ACT! Express or ACT!
ACT! for Palm OS® - System Requirements
Instantly access every contact detail!
Please review the information below to ensure you meet the
minimum system requirements with regard to your handheld device
and Windows software:
- Palm OS® version 3.5 (state and zip), 4.0, and 4.1.
(Palm OS® version 5.0 is not supported at this time)
- 400K free memory plus an additional 1K for each contact
- 8MB, 33 MHz processor device recommended
- ACT! 6.0 (sold separately) or ACT! Express (included free
with ACT! for Palm OS®). Previous versions of
- ACT! are not compatible
Microsoft Windows® 98/Me/NT4/2000/XP
- 133 MHz processor or higher
- 64MB of memory or higher
- VGA or higher monitor resolution
- 50MB of free hard disk space
What version of Palm OS® do you have?
To check what version of Palm OS® your device has, please
follow these simple steps on your device (steps may vary according
- Tap the Home button (left of the graffiti area)
- Tap the Menu button (left of the graffiti area)
- Select Info from the Application Menu
- View the Version tab
- It is recommended that you synchronise 1000 contacts or
less for best performance
- It is also recommended that you set ACT! Link 2.0 to the “Do
Nothing” synchronisation setting when synchronising
with ACT! for Palm OS®
Please note that the following features are not supported
in ACT! for Palm OS® at this time:
- Telephony features found on the Kyocera, Treo, Samsung
and other Palm OS® phones
- Beaming of contacts and activities to other Palm OS® users
- Synchronisation beyond 63 pre-defined fields including
15 custom fields
- Synchronisation with ACT! 2,3,4,5 and 2000. ( Existing
ACT! users must upgrade to ACT! 6)
- Sending and receiving e-mail on the device from within
ACT! for Palm OS®